A view of the ancient works on the Muskingum near Marietta, Ohio. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A view of the ancient works on the Muskingum near Marietta, Ohio.
Author: Drown, S. De Witt (Simeon De Witt)Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1822
- Content Description: Map shows early nineteenth century Ohio and Muskingum Rivers, the location of Fort Harmar in Ohio and its surroundings. Archeological ruins of an Indian settlement are detailed. Relief shown by description. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 22 x 19 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Ohio
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Archaeological site location -- Ohio -- Marietta -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indians of North America -- Ohio -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marietta (Ohio) -- Antiquities -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1822
- Place Name: United States - Ohio
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 600052
- OCLC: 702371915
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187442
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Date from map.