A diagram of public surveys in Oregon Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A diagram of public surveys in Oregon
Author: Pengra, B. J.Creator Type: Personal
Name: J. Bien, lithPlace of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: 1863
- Content Description: Map shows mid-nineteenth century Oregon township grid, existing settlements, and Indian reservations. Includes explanatory key to symbols used. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [1:1,140,480].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 45 x 61 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oregon
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indian reservations -- Oregon -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oregon -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oregon -- Surveys -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1863
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 800340
- OCLC: 166636214
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187580
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In right upper margin: "House Ex. Doc. No. 1 38th Cong. 1st Sess."
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.