Mapas de Mexico y algunos lugares inmediatos. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mapas de Mexico y algunos lugares inmediatos.
- Parallel Title Map of Mexico and some places immediate.
- Creation: [1845..1855]
- Content Description: Map shows location of nearby towns in the vicinity of Mexico City with distances noted; "Mexico C[ity] central to equidistant radii."
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 28 x 30 cm. on sheet 44 x 32 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Mexico
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Distrito Federal (Mexico) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Distrito Federal (Mexico) -- Charts, diagrams, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico City (Mexico) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico
- Start Date: 1845
- End Date: 1855
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-342
- OCLC: 714876182
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187698
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K