[Author Signs Books at Marshall Public Library] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Author Signs Books at Marshall Public Library]
- Digitized: 2006-09-13
- Content Description: A visiting author, unidentified, autographs his books at Marshall Public Library after speaking to an interested group about his writing.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Marshall Public LibraryCode: MPLI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: mpl-slides-0729
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18776
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo