[Placing Banderillas 2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Placing Banderillas 2]
Photographer: Horne, Walter H., 1883-1921Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Horne photograph company
- Creation: [1910..1920]
- Content Description: This postcard depicts a bullfighting scene in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. A bull charges towards one of the matadors who is trying to place two colorful sticks, or "banderillas" into the bull. Two other matadors stand on either side of the bull, holding capes. Spectators are visible in the stands. [Text on back of postcard.]
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm. -- Change as necessary.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920 -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Mexican Revolution
- Keyword: W.H. Horne
- Keyword: Bullfighting
- Keyword: Stadium
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Mexico - Chihuahua - Ciudad Juárez
- Keyword: Matador
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: The Mexican Revolution on the Border: Primary Sources from El PasoCode: MEXRB
Name: El Paso Public LibraryCode: ELPL
- Accession or Local Control No: WH-PC-183-012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187780