[Letter from Henri Castro to Ferdinand Louis Huth, December 14, 1844] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Henri Castro to Ferdinand Louis Huth, December 14, 1844]
- Series Title Huth (Ferdinand Louis) Papers
Correspondent: Castro, HenriCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Huth, LouisContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: recipient of letter
- Creation: 1844-12-14
- Content Description: Letter from [Henri] Castro to [Ferdinand] Louis [Huth] regarding news of the colony and hoping Dreyer is found. He also gives some instructions regarding various people and issues. Signed H. Castro on December 14, 1844 in Washington.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 25 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Germans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration - Colonies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Huth, Louis.
- Keyword: letters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Washington County - Washington
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Medina County - Castroville
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1844-12-14
Name: Huth Family PapersCode: HUTHFP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: CAH_3k380-05-09
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth188441