[Letter from H. A. Cobb to Ferdinand Louis Huth, April 13, 1844] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from H. A. Cobb to Ferdinand Louis Huth, April 13, 1844]
- Series Title Huth (Ferdinand Louis) Papers
Correspondent: Cobb, H. A.Creator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Huth, LouisContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: recipient of letter
- Creation: 1844-04-12
- Content Description: Letter from H. A. Cobb to [Ferdinand] Louis Huth regarding Mr. Guilbeau. Signed H. A. Cobb on April 13, 1844 in Galveston.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Germans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration - Colonies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Huth, Louis.
- Keyword: letters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Medina County - Castroville
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1844-04-12
Name: Huth Family PapersCode: HUTHFP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: CAH_3k380-07-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth188501