[Balance sheet showing financial transactions, 1843-1844] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Balance sheet showing financial transactions, 1843-1844]
- Series Title Huth (Ferdinand Louis) Papers
Author: Huth, LouisCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1843/1844
- Content Description: Balance sheet showing financial transactions.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 34 cm.
- Keyword: Grand Duchy of Baden
- Keyword: Neufreystaedt
- Keyword: Neufreistadt
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Germans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration - Colonies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Huth, Louis.
- Named Person: Barth, Emmerich
- Keyword: financial records
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Germany - Baden-Württemberg - Freiburg Region - Ortenaukreis District - Offenburg
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Medina County - Castroville
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1843-10-09
- End Date: 1844-04-30
Name: Huth Family PapersCode: HUTHFP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: CAH_3k380-12-08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth188697