[Balance sheet showing financial transactions, November 1, 1843 to July 30, 1844] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Balance sheet showing financial transactions, November 1, 1843 to July 30, 1844]
- Series Title Huth (Ferdinand Louis) Papers
Author: Huth, LouisCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1843/1844
- Content Description: Balance sheet showing financial transactions between November 1843 and July 1844.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 34 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Germans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration - Colonies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Huth, Louis.
- Keyword: financial records
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Medina County - Castroville
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: 1843-11-01
- End Date: 1844-07-30
Name: Huth Family PapersCode: HUTHFP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Accession or Local Control No: CAH_3k380-12-13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth188702