The Ferris Wheel, Volume 4, Number. 3[a], Saturday, September 26, 1896 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Ferris Wheel, Volume 4, Number. 3[a], Saturday, September 26, 1896
- Serial Title The Ferris Wheel
Editor: Ezzell, FrankCreator Type: Personal
Name: Ervin & EzzellPlace of Publication: Ferris, TexasAdditional Info: Proprieters
- Creation: 1896-09-26
- Digitized: 2006-08-31
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper contains local, national and world news, stories, poetry, jokes, church directory, and advertisements.
- Physical Description: 6 pages on 3 sheets : b&w, illus ; sheet 49 x 32 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Ellis County - Ferris
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1896
Name: Ferris WheelCode: FERWH
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Ferris Public LibraryCode: FPL
- Rights Access: public
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088941
- OCLC: 14201596
- Display Note: Original pages not numbered. Issues not intact when received for digitization. Pagination may not be completely accurate. Please note that 2 issues have the same number. We have designated them [a] and [b]. "Ervin & Ezzell, Proprietors"--[p.2] "Published every Saturday and entered at the post office at Ferris, Texas, as second class mail matter."--[p.5] "Successor to The Ferris Sentinel"--[p.5] "$1.00 A Year"--[p.5]
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K