Church register Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Church register
- Added Title Krum United Methodist Church register, 1886-1925
Compiler: Krum United Methodist ChurchCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1886 - 1925
- Digitized: 2006
- Content Description: Register of pastors -- Register of marriages -- Register of infant baptisms -- Register of members. Some pages blank.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 36 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Baptisms -- Krum, Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Krum, Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Marriage records -- Krum, Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Church records and registers -- Krum, Texas.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Krum
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1886
- End Date: 1925
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Krum United Methodist ChurchCode: KUMC
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18879
- Display Note: Earliest register of the Krum United Methodist Church, covering the years 1886 to 1925. Printed ledger book published by the Publishing House Methodist Episcopal Church, South (Nashville, Tenn. and Dallas, Tex.), with hand-written notations.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000