[Agreement between Ferdinand Louis Huth and Augustin Hutzler, December 3, 1853] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Agreement between Ferdinand Louis Huth and Augustin Hutzler, December 3, 1853]
- Series Title Huth (Ferdinand Louis) Papers
- Creation: 1853-12-03
- Content Description: Document containing an agreement between [Ferdinand] Louis Huth and Augustin Hutzler regarding a tract of Huth's land that will be farmed by Hutzler for one season. Signed by Louis Huth and Augustin Hutzler on December 3, 1853 in Castroville.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 33 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Germans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration - Colonies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Huth, Louis.
- Named Person: Hutzler, Augustin
- Named Person: Huth, Louis
- Keyword: contracts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Medina County - Castroville
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1853-03-30
Name: Huth Family PapersCode: HUTHFP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: CAH_3k381-01-18