Bus collision on Burnet Rd/Northland Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bus collision on Burnet Rd/Northland
Photographer: Douglass, NealCreator Type: Personal
Other: Austin Transit Co.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1957-02-19
- No Language
- Content Description: Street scene with cars and bus. One car has collided with the rear end of the bus. Located just south of Allandale Shopping center.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Buses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1957-02-19
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Neal Douglass Photography CollectionCode: NDPC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ND-57-432-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18897
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K