[An aerial view of construction at the University of Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [An aerial view of construction at the University of Texas]
Photographer: Douglass, NealCreator Type: Personal
Other: J.M. Odom Construction CompanyContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1954-10-25
- Digitized: 2006-08-28
- No Language
- Content Description: An aerial view of the University of Texas campus. Construction of Parlin Hall just beond the flagpole in the center. Most of the framework for the building is already constructed.
- Physical Description: 1 film negative : b&w ; 4 x 5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: construction
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1954-10-25
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Neal Douglass Photography CollectionCode: NDPC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: ND-54-616C-01
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo