Gazette map of the city of Fort Worth, Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Gazette map of the city of Fort Worth, Texas.
Author: Kells, I.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Fort Worth Star TelegramPlace of Publication: Fort Worth, Tex.
- Creation: 1949
- Content Description: Photographic reproduction of a map which appeared on the front page of the Fort Worth Daily Gazette extra edition of May 25, 1887, Vol. XII, no. 297. Map shows mid-twentieth century Fort Worth, Texas railroads and street car lines. No scale provided.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 49 x 36 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Texas -- Fort Worth -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Worth (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1949
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2000-125
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth190366