Plat of la Gloria Ranch in Duval County, Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Plat of la Gloria Ranch in Duval County, Texas.
Author: Dallas Lith. Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: [S. M. Smith]Place of Publication: [Fort Worth, Texas]
- Creation: 1892
- Content Description: Map shows location of ranch amenities, structures, and water sources; overall situation of ranch location in South Texas, with nearby towns and railroads. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 2 maps on 1 sheet ; 29 x 23 cm. or smaller.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Duval County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Real property -- Texas -- Duval County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ranches -- Texas -- Duval County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Texas, South -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Duval County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1892
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Duval County
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005-1252
- OCLC: 65211506
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth190425
- Display Note: On verso: Descriptive text titled, "For sale, 'La Gloria Ranch,' in Duval County, Texas."
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.