Map of the San Antonio and Aransas Pass Railway and connections. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of the San Antonio and Aransas Pass Railway and connections.
Author: Woodward & Tiernan Printing Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Woodward & Tiernan Printing CoPlace of Publication: St. Louis, Missouri
- Creation: 1890
- Content Description: Map shows railroad lines across south central Texas and along the Texas Gulf Coast, including major cities of Waco, Houston, Austin, Galveston, San Antonio, and Laredo. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 19 x 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1890
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2007-88
- OCLC: 172990744
- Display Note: On verso: Letter.
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.