Tabula Indiae X. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tabula Indiae X.
Author: Ptolemy 2nd cent.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1571
- Content Description: Map shows late sixteenth century India rivers, cities, and mountains. with relief shown pictorially. Includes notes; scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map : 24 x 31 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Asia
- Keyword: India
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: India -- Maps.
- Keyword: pictoral maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1571
- Place Name: India
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 87-158
- OCLC: 817691607
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth190533
- Display Note: In upper margin: 452, 453. On verso: [text and table] 451, Asiae X. Tabula Continet Indiam.
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.