Africae tabula geographica. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Africae tabula geographica.
- Parallel Title Map of Africa.
Author: L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726Creator Type: Personal
Name: Apud I. Cóvens & C. MortierPlace of Publication: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Creation: 1742
- Content Description: Map shows northern coast of Africa, Iberian and Italian peninsulas, and larger islands in the Mediterranean Sea. Includes notes. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 38 x 52 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Europe
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Africa
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ecclesiastical geography -- Africa, North -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Africa, North -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Iberian Peninsula -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Spain
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mediterranean Sea -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Italy -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1742
- Place Name: Italy
- Place Name: Spain
- Place Name: Africa
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 87-159
- OCLC: 720407569
- Prime meridian: Ferro. In lower right corner: "34."
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.