[Addresses and Notes by Jack Ruby, Duplicate] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Addresses and Notes by Jack Ruby, Duplicate]
Author: Ruby, JackCreator Type: Personal
Compiler: Dallas (Tex.). Police Dept.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1964-01-22
- Content Description: Photocopies of names, addresses, and notes written by Jack Ruby.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Assassination -- Investigation -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Investigations
- Keyword: Ruby, Jack
- Keyword: addresses
- Keyword: address books
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1964-01-22
- Is Version Of: [Addresses and Notes by Jack Ruby], DSMA_91-001-1808006-3845, ark:/67531/metapth338480
Name: John F. Kennedy, Dallas Police Department CollectionCode: JFKDP
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_91-001-1808006-3845
- Display Note: Part of the Dallas Police Department Collection.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo