East Texas Skyscraper Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title East Texas Skyscraper
Photographer: Culpepper, Cody B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Longview Historian
Name: The Camera ShopPlace of Publication: Longview, Texas
- Creation: [1950~]
- Content Description: Photographic postcard of the First National Bank, in Longview, Texas, as noted on the back of the postcard. The building was located at 213 E. Tyler, and it was "the tallest building in Longview, reaching a height of 145 feet."
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : col. ; 10 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Finance - Banks
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: skyscrapers
- Keyword: The First National Bank
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Coverage Date: [1950~]
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Longview Public LibraryCode: LVPL
- Accession or Local Control No: GC0020
- Display Note: Note on the back of the postcard: "This is the tallest building in Longview, reaching a height of 145 feet. Latest in construction material and design, it has 105,880 square feet of floor space and 450 tons of air conditioning. This building was erected and dedicated wholeheartedly to better serve the people of East Texas and the development of the unlimited resources of the area."