[Manola Ross] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Manola Ross]
- Creation: 1920~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Manola Ross of Longview, Texas. Mrs. Ross was the wife of Dr. Howard A. Ross, who was one of Longview's prominent physicians. The photograph is mounted on black cardboard, and there is a decorative gold border surrounding the photograph.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 26 x 21 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Ross, Manola
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1920~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Longview Public LibraryCode: LVPL
- Accession or Local Control No: GC0028
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth191189