[Longview Fire Department] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Longview Fire Department]
Owner: Gregg County Historical MuseumContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1908
- No Language
- Content Description: Photographic postcard of the Longview Fire Department hose cart. There is a man sitting in the hose cart, and it is being pulled by two horses. There are unidentified buildings in the background of the photograph.
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firefighters
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Horse-Drawn Vehicles
- Keyword: fire departments
- Keyword: Longview Fire Department
- Keyword: horse-drawn carriages
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1908
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Longview Public LibraryCode: LVPL
- Accession or Local Control No: GC0053
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth191209
- Display Note: There is a faded, handwritten note on the back of the postcard.