[Longview Grade and High School] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Longview Grade and High School]
Owner: Gregg County Historical MuseumContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1896
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the "Longview Grade and High School," in Longview, Texas, as noted on the back of the photograph. There are students walking in front of the building. The photograph is mounted on tan cardboard.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: Longview Grade and High School
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1896
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Longview Public LibraryCode: LVPL
- Accession or Local Control No: GC0063
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth191217