[Longview Railroad Depot] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Longview Railroad Depot]
Owner: Gregg County Historical MuseumContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1900
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Texas and Pacific Railroad Station in Longview, Texas. The depot was located at the corner of Cotton and Fredonia streets, and it was moved to the corner of Cotton and Mobberly streets in 1931. There are several people walking outside the depot, and there is a horse drawn carriage parked on the street, in front of the depot.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 19 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads - Depots
- Keyword: Longview Railroad Depot
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1900
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Longview Public LibraryCode: LVPL
- Accession or Local Control No: GC0090