[S. C. Forman Hardware Store] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [S. C. Forman Hardware Store]
Owner: Gregg County Historical MuseumContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1930~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the S. C. Forman Hardware storefront in Longview, Texas. S. C. Forman owned and operated the hardware store, and he doubled as a mortician. There are two unidentified men standing outside of the hardware store.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 18 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Hardware Stores
- Keyword: S. C. Forman Hardware
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Gregg County - Longview
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1930~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Longview Public LibraryCode: LVPL
- Accession or Local Control No: GC0150