Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas.
Author: Flemming, Carl, fl. 1842Creator Type: Personal
Name: C. FlemmingPlace of Publication: Glogau
- Creation: 1857?
- Content Description: Map shows mid-nineteenth century Texas geography, towns, and cities. Also indicates the "Cross Timbers" region of Texas and present-day Oklahoma. Inset: "Plan der Galveston Bay." Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca.1:4,224,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 38 x 31 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Galveston Bay (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cross Timbers (Okla. and Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1857
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005-79
- OCLC: 56881941
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth192446
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K