The MK and T Missouri, Kansas, & Texas Ry. sectional map of Texas traversed by the Missouri, Kansas & Texas Railway, showing the crops adapted to each section, with the elevation and annual rainfall. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The MK and T Missouri, Kansas, & Texas Ry. sectional map of Texas traversed by the Missouri, Kansas & Texas Railway, showing the crops adapted to each section, with the elevation and annual rainfall.
Name: Allison-Richey Land Co.Place of Publication: Kansas City, MissouriAdditional Info: Kansas, City, Mo. ; San Antonio, Tex.
- Content Description: Map shows railroads, agricultural areas, and steamship line routes. Includes table of "highest and lowest temperatures ever recorded by the Weather Bureau at the places named", and photograph of "dining and sleeping car Southwest." Inset: Chart showing mean annual temperatures of Texas. Scale not given
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 52 x 55 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Texas -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 310014
- OCLC: 46428527
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth192535
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map; may have been published during the 1870s.