Geological map of Alabama [Sheet 3]. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Geological map of Alabama [Sheet 3].
Author: Geological Survey of AlabamaCreator Type: Organization
Name: Julius Bien & Co.Place of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1894
- Content Description: Map shows late nineteenth century Alabama roads, railroads, towns, township grid, and counties. Scale [ca. 1:634,000]. This is the map cover sheet only.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 89 x 55 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Alabama
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Geology
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Alabama -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public lands -- Alabama -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Alabama -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Alabama -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1894
- Place Name: United States - Alabama
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 800001_03
- OCLC: 768870733
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth192651
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K