Mexico, & Guatimala. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mexico, & Guatimala.
Author: Lizars, Daniel, 1760-1812Creator Type: Personal
Name: D. LizarsPlace of Publication: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Creation: [1826..1832]
- Content Description: Map shows Guatemala, the intendancies (or provinces) of Mexico including Texas, New Mexico, and New California; cities, areas of Native American, and mining activity. Includes notes: "The boundary between Mexico on the north, and United States, is a line drawn from Cape Mendocino...eastward to the Rocky Mountains. The Mines are distinguished by a Cross, thus [plus]." Relief shown by hachures. Scale [ca. 1:8,000,000]. Map comes from the Edinburgh Geographical and Historical Atlas by Daniel Lizars.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 42 x 48 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Central America
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Mexico
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Mexico -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cities and towns -- Mexico -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexico -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Central America -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: New Mexico -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1826
- End Date: 1832
- Place Name: Mexico
- Place Name: Guatemala
- Place Name: Central America and Caribbean
- Time Period: mex-tex
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-1685
- OCLC: 46315063
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth192748
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In upper left margin: "LXVI."