Matagorda Bay system : Gulf and mainland shoreline changes 1856 through 1957, Colorado River area, Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Matagorda Bay system : Gulf and mainland shoreline changes 1856 through 1957, Colorado River area, Texas.
Author: Scranton, Dan F.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Bureau of Economic GeologyPlace of Publication: Austin
- Creation: 1974
- Content Description: Map shows islands, channels, bayous, water bodies, Colorado River delta, and location of city of Matagorda. Includes overview of map section relative to the entire Matagorda Bay System, explanation, and fluctuation graphs. Scale [1:24,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 66 x 83 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Matagorda County - Matagorda
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Shorelines -- Texas -- Matagorda Bay -- Maps.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Islands -- Texas -- Matagorda Bay -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Matagorda Bay (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Colorado River (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1974
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2003-391
- OCLC: 51393462
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth193409
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In upper margin: "In cooperation with the General Land Office of Texas, Bob Armstrong, commissioner." In lower left corner: "Printing of maps partially support by Sea Grant College Program, Texas A&M University."