Rusk County, north half. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Rusk County, north half.
Author: Logan Map Company, Inc.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Logan Map Company, Inc.Place of Publication: Fort Worth, Texas
- Creation: [1911..1931]
- Content Description: Map shows oil and gas wells and drilling sites, fee and lease owners, land tracts, landowners, towns, railroads, and roads. Includes legend, handwritten notes, and Logan Map Company logo. Scale [ca. 1:74,061].
- Physical Description: 1 map : 53 x 62 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Rusk County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Oil and Gas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oil and gas leases -- Texas -- Rusk County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Landowners -- Texas -- Rusk County -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cities and towns -- Texas -- Rusk County -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1911
- End Date: 1931
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Rusk County
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 88-1725
- OCLC: 772458021
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth193680
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K