A map of early expeditions through the Dewitt County region, 1689-1768. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A map of early expeditions through the Dewitt County region, 1689-1768.
Author: Jackson, Jack, 1941-Creator Type: Personal
Name: Dewitt County Historical CommissionPlace of Publication: [s.l.]
- Creation: 1992
- Content Description: Map shows early exploration in DeWitt County, Texas. Includes index. Scale [ca. 1:33,640].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 58 x 58 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - DeWitt County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: De Witt County (Tex.) -- Discovery and exploration -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1992
- Place Name: United States - Texas - DeWitt County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 94-29
- OCLC: 30018194
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth193693
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K