State departmental map. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State departmental map.
Author: Texas Transportation Planning DivisionCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas State Department of Highways and Public TransportationPlace of Publication: Austin
- Creation: 1991
- Content Description: Map shows major highways, cities, towns, counties, lakes, rivers, and national parks. Insets: "Beaumont Area," "Dallas - Fort Worth Area," "Greenville - Paris Area," "Houston Area," "Lower Rio Grande Valley Area," "San Antonio Area," and "Tyler - Mount Pleasant Area." Scale: [ca. 1:704,000 and 1:1,408,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 88 x 97 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Roads -- Texas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1991
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-1732
- OCLC: 23685732
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth193717
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K