The Texas Standard, Volume 11, Number 4, March 1938 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Texas Standard, Volume 11, Number 4, March 1938
- Serial Title The Texas Standard
- Added Title Official Organ of the Colored Teachers' State Association of Texas
- Sort Title The Texas Standard, Volume 11, Number 4
Editor: Tatum, R. T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Editor and Bus. Mgr.
Editor: Thomas, O. J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Associate Editor
Name: Colored Teachers State Association of TexasPlace of Publication: Beaumont, TexasAdditional Info: 711 Poplar Street
- Creation: 1938-03
- Content Description: Quarterly publication of the Colored Teachers' State Association of Texas which includes general educational topics such as teaching philosophies and challenges; specific issues related to African-American schools in Texas; and organizational information (summaries of meetings, conference schedules, governing documents, etc.).
- Physical Description: 27 p. ; 29 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Colored Teachers State Association of Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Education -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: teachers
- Keyword: teaching methods
- Keyword: schools
- Keyword: students
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: The Texas StandardCode: STAND
Name: Prairie View A&M UniversityCode: PVAMU
- OCLC: 25669672