[Mormon Mill Falls] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Mormon Mill Falls]
- No Language
- Content Description: Slide of Mormon Mill Falls. Taken a short distance away from the edge of the water, the image captured the waterfalls depositing into a still body of water. In the back, the landscape rises into high hills with many small bushes and trees crowding the rocks.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Mormons
- Keyword: Mormon Mill Falls
- Keyword: waterfalls
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Burnet County
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Burnet County Historical CommissionCode: BUCHC
- Accession or Local Control No: BCHC_A100
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth193912
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo