[Mountainside and Creek in Daylight] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Mountainside and Creek in Daylight]
- No Language
- Content Description: Slide of an outdoor scene identified as Cow Creek. A sloping mountainside is seen in the background, with multiple, lush trees scattered on its ground. A wide body of water leads up to it, interrupted in its downward stream by protruding mounds of sand and rocks. Small bushes flank each side.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Mountains
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Creeks
- Keyword: Cow Creek
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Burnet County
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Burnet County Historical CommissionCode: BUCHC
- Accession or Local Control No: BCHC_B109
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo