Documents pertaining to the case of The State of Texas vs. Ewing F. Calhoun, cause no. 335, 1853 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Documents pertaining to the case of The State of Texas vs. Ewing F. Calhoun, cause no. 335, 1853
Compiler: Costley, John M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Clerk, District Court, Travis County
- Creation: 1853
- Content Description: Documents related to the case of The State of Texas vs. Ewing F. Calhoun, accused of betting at Pool, filed between September 9, 1853 and October 1, 1853. Documents include a bill of indictment signed by grand jury foreman Thomas A. Washington and an arrest warrant.
- Physical Description: 2 documents ; various sizes. Documents are handwritten in ink on printed forms.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Travis County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1853
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Travis County District Clerk’s OfficeCode: TDCD
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: TDCD_036
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth193963
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL