Ward school, Texline Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ward school, Texline
- Content Description: Photograph of a three-story brick school building. The school is surrounded by a board fence, with playground equipment to the front and rear of the building. Several houses and other buildings are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Education -- Texas, West.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Thesaurus for Graphic Materials (LC): Public schools -- Texas -- Texline.
- Keyword: Fences
- Keyword: Houses
- Keyword: playgrounds
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallam County - Texline
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Education in the Texas Panhandle, 1880-1930Code: HHEP
Name: Panhandle-Plains Historical MuseumCode: PPHM
- Accession or Local Control No: 425-989
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth195861