Soil map, Texas, Jacksonville sheet Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soil map, Texas, Jacksonville sheet
Author: United States. Bureau of Soils.Creator Type: Organization
Printer: Julius Bien & Co. Lithography, N. Y.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1904
- Digitized: 2006-03-07
- Content Description: Map displays soil types along with towns, railroads, and roads. Includes legend and soil profiles.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 35 x 35 cm. ; scale 1 inch = 1 mile
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Cherokee County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Cherokee County -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cherokee County - Jacksonville
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1903
- Is Part Of: Soil survey of the Jacksonville area, Texas, ark:/67531/metapth19777
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Government Documents No.: A 26.5/A:J 139
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth19708
- Display Note: "Field Operations Bureau of Soils 1903." "Soils surveyed by W. Edward Hearn and James L. Burgess 1903."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K