Reconnoissance soil survey of South Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Reconnoissance soil survey of South Texas
- Added Title Reconnaissance soil survey of South Texas
Author: Coffey, George NelsonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: b. 1875
Author: United States. Bureau of Soils.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Government Printing OfficePlace of Publication: Washington
- Creation: 1910-06-16
- Digitized: 2006
- Content Description: Soil survey of 8 counties in the extreme southern part of Texas. Includes San Patricio, Nueces, Cameron, Hidalgo, Starr, Duval, Zapata, and Webb Counties. Text describes the area, climate, soils, alkali, agriculture, and irrigation of these counties.
- Physical Description: 105 p. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1909
- Has Part: Soil map, reconnoissance survey, South Texas sheet, ark:/67531/metapth19684
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 17816303
- Government Documents No.: A 26.5/A:T 312
- Display Note: "Advance sheets--Field operations of the Bureau of Soils, 1909." "By George N. Coffey and Party."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000