Soil survey of Lubbock County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soil survey of Lubbock County, Texas
Author: Veatch, J. O. (Jethro Otto)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: b. 1883
Author: Lewis, H. G. (Henry Guy)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: b. 1885
Author: United States. Bureau of Soils.Creator Type: Organization
Name: Government Printing OfficePlace of Publication: Washington
- Creation: 1920
- Digitized: 2006
- Content Description: Text describes the climate, agriculture, and soils of Lubbock County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 32 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Lubbock County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Lubbock County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lubbock County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1917
- Has Part: Soil map, Texas, Lubbock County sheet, ark:/67531/metapth19702
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 15106800
- Government Documents No.: A 26.5/A:L 961
- Display Note: Advance sheets--Field operations of the Bureau of Soils, 1917.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000