Soil survey, Kaufman County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soil survey, Kaufman County, Texas
- Added Title Soil survey of Kaufman County, Texas
- Series Title U.S. Bureau of Plant Industry. [Soil survey report] series 1936, no. 3
Author: Templin, E. H. (Edward Henry)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: b. 1903
Author: Huckabee, J.W. (John Walter)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: b. 1912
Author: United States. Bureau of Plant Industry.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Texas Agricultural Experiment StationCreator Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off.
Name: United States. Bureau of Plant Industry.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Plant Industry
- Creation: 1940-06
- Digitized: 2006
- Content Description: Text describes climate, agricultural history, soils and crops, land uses, agricultural methods, productivity ratings, and morphology and genesis of soils for Kaufman County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 78 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Kaufman County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Kaufman County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kaufman County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: tex-land
- Start Date: 1936
- End Date: 1940
- Has Part: Soil map, Kaufman County, Texas, ark:/67531/metapth19706
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 4532002
- Government Documents No.: A 19.32:936/3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth19775
- Display Note: Cover title. In cooperation with the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station. "The field work for this survey was done while the Division of Soil Survey was a part of the Bureau of Chemistry and Soils."--p. 1
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000