Soil Survey of the Woodville Area, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Soil Survey of the Woodville Area, Texas
Author: Lapham, J. E. (Jesse Erwin)Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: b. 1868
Author: United States. Bureau of Soils.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1904
- Digitized: 2006-11-05
- Content Description: Text describes the location and boundaries, history of settlement and agricultural development, climate, physiography and geology, soils, and agricultural conditions of the Woodville area of Texas.
- Physical Description: 14 p. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil surveys -- Texas -- Tyler County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soils -- Texas -- Tyler County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tyler County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: tex-land
- Coverage Date: 1903
- Has Part: Soil map, Texas, Woodville sheet, ark:/67531/metapth19657
Name: Texas Soil SurveysCode: TXSS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 18865193
- Government Documents No.: A 26.5/A:W 86
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth19819
- Display Note: "Advance sheets--Field operations of the Bureau of Soils, 1903."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000