Tax receipt dated July 7, 1860. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tax receipt dated July 7, 1860.
- Creation: 1860-07-07
- Content Description: Tax receipt dated July 7, 1860.
- Keyword: receipts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Taxes
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Coverage Date: 1860-07-07
Name: Fort Bend Museum CollectionCode: FB
Name: Fort Bend MuseumCode: FBM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 2000.013.028
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1996