Bridge at Puente de Mercedes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bridge at Puente de Mercedes
- Content Description: Photograph of Mercedes Bridge. The bridge runs across a large body of water surrounded by foliage. The unadorned bridge is supported by square beams that extend into the river.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 6 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Mexico
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Rivers
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: The Carpa Cubana Collection and the Sabino Gomez Photograph CollectionCode: CARPA
Name: Witte MuseumCode: WTM
- Accession or Local Control No: WTM_01-004-016
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro