Toddler in Graveyard Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Toddler in Graveyard
- Content Description: Photograph of a toddler playing in a cemetery. The child stands in a floral arrangement to the left of a gravestone. She is smiling and looking off toward the left, wearing a sleeveless dress.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals - Cemeteries
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: The Carpa Cubana Collection and the Sabino Gomez Photograph CollectionCode: CARPA
Name: Witte MuseumCode: WTM
- Accession or Local Control No: WTM_01-004-027
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro