Portrait of Lita and Senor Powell Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Portrait of Lita and Senor Powell
- Content Description: Photograph of Senor Powell and Lita. Lita stands in front of Senor Powell, wearing a long sleeve dress, a strand of knotted pearls and high-heeled shoes. Senora Powell has his right arm on Lita's shoulders, wearing a tie with a collared shirt and pleated pants. A hand-written note in Spanish on the back of the photograph reads "Lita and Senor Powell."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Family Groups
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: The Carpa Cubana Collection and the Sabino Gomez Photograph CollectionCode: CARPA
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Witte MuseumCode: WTM
- Accession or Local Control No: WTM_01-004-033
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo