Abreu Family in Costume Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abreu Family in Costume
- Content Description: Photograph of the Abreu family with Sabino Gomez seated far left in the front row. The men are wearing matching suspenders embroidered with ric rac on top of pleated shirts and satin pants. Federica, seated in the front center, is wearing a long dress with gathered sleeves and a pleated skirt. The waist and seams are embroidered with flowers. An embroidered lace doily is draped across the front of the bodice. Federica wears a small crown and many rings on her fingers, while holding a bouquet of roses.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Named Person: Gomez, Sabino
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Circus -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Abreu, Federica
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: The Carpa Cubana Collection and the Sabino Gomez Photograph CollectionCode: CARPA
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Witte MuseumCode: WTM
- Accession or Local Control No: WTM_02-012-001
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo