Abreu Family Portrait Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abreu Family Portrait
- Content Description: Photograph of the Abreu family with Sabino Gomez seated to the right of Federica. The men are wearing matching suspenders on top of pleated shirts. Federica, seated front center, is wearing a long dress with gathered sleeves and a pleated skirt. The waist and seams of her dress are embroidered with flowers. An embroidered lace doily is draped across the front of her bodice.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Named Person: Gomez, Sabino
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Circus -- Photographs.
- Named Person: Abreu, Federica
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: The Carpa Cubana Collection and the Sabino Gomez Photograph CollectionCode: CARPA
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Witte MuseumCode: WTM
- Accession or Local Control No: WTM_02-014-001
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo